Dr. Evan A. Vieira, DPM, AACFAS
Podiatrist in Huntington, Manhasset & Manhattan, NYAdvanced Podiatry
- NEW YORK COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, New York, NY
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (2008)
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Science, Molecular Biology and Genetics (2004)
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Vieira is now on staff at St. Francis Hospital. We look forward to providing the same great care to patients of the Catholic Health System.
- Board Qualified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Qualified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- NSUH-LIJ MEDICAL CENTER, New Hyde Park & Manhasset, NY
- Chief Resident, Year 3
Completed training in the Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center.
Performed reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and diabetic limb salvage.
- Residency Years 1-3: FRANKLIN HOSPITAL, Valley Stream, NY
Trained in all areas of Ambulatory and Elective Surgery.
- Residency Year 2: NASSAU UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, E. Meadow, NY
Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Trauma Rotation under Charles Rutolo, MD.
- Residency Years 1-2: FORDHAM UNIVERSITY DEPT OF ATHLETICS, Bronx, NYCompleted training in all aspects of Sports Medicine.
- New York State Licensed Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Day-Op Center of Long Island, Mineola
English and Medical Spanish
Dr. Vieira's Publications in IMAGE Magazine