Dr. Evan A. Vieira, DPM, AACFAS
Podiatrist in Huntington, Manhasset & Manhattan, NYAdvanced Podiatry
- NEW YORK COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, New York, NY
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (2008)
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Science, Molecular Biology and Genetics (2004)
- Board Qualified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Qualified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- NSUH-LIJ MEDICAL CENTER, New Hyde Park & Manhasset, NY
- Chief Resident, Year 3
Completed training in the Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center.
Performed reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and diabetic limb salvage.
- Residency Years 1-3: FRANKLIN HOSPITAL, Valley Stream, NY
Trained in all areas of Ambulatory and Elective Surgery.
- Residency Year 2: NASSAU UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, E. Meadow, NY
Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Trauma Rotation under Charles Rutolo, MD.
- Residency Years 1-2: FORDHAM UNIVERSITY DEPT OF ATHLETICS, Bronx, NYCompleted training in all aspects of Sports Medicine.
- New York State Licensed Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Day-Op Center of Long Island, Mineola
English and Medical Spanish
Dr. Vieira's Publications in IMAGE Magazine