Dr. Stephen Chernick DPM, DABPM, AACFAS, FACFAOM
Advanced Podiatry Mineola
- DPM – New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore – Forest Hills Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Peninsula Hospital Center
- Diplomate – American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate – National Board of Podiatric Examiners
Dr. Stephen Chernick is a renowned podiatrist for over 40 years. He sees patients at his practice located in Mineola, New York, NY. Patients visit him for reasons such as foot pain, foot ulcers, gout, hammertoes, and plantar fasciitis, among a range of other concerns and conditions.
Dr. Chernick received his doctoral degree in podiatric medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He strives to keep increasing his knowledge of podiatry to provide the best care possible to his patients consistently.
Dr. Chernick believes in listening to his patients’ concerns and works towards answering them in extensive detail. He has a passion for practicing cost-effective, evidence-based, and compassionate medicine. He is mindful of the busy schedules his patients may have and therefore offers online consultations as well.