Dr. Lenny Nguyen
Podiatrist in Mineola, NY and Williston Park, NY
As an avid sports fan and former soccer player, Dr. Lenny Nguyen understands the importance of foot and ankle health. He is passionate about providing exceptional and comprehensive care to each of his patients.
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Lafayette College with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology and earned his medical degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He went on to complete a three-year surgical residency at NYU Langone Hospitals, where he was Chief Resident in his senior year. During his residency, Dr. Nguyen had the privilege of working with the top Podiatric and Orthopedic surgeons in the country. He received in-depth training in all aspects of podiatric surgery, in addition to effective conservative treatments for foot and ankle conditions.
Dr. Nguyen and his wife live in Nassau County. In his free time, Dr. Nguyen enjoys traveling and exploring new restaurants.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
New York, NY – May 2017
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Lafayette College
Easton, PA. – May 2013
Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Central Bucks West High School
Doylestown, PA – June 2009
- NYU Langone Hospital New York, NY. 2017 – 2020
Podiatric Medicine & Surgical Residency (PMSR) with Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery (RRA)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board Qualified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Examination Part III – 2019
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Examination Part II – 2017
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Examination Part I – 2015
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons ACFAS
- American Podiatric Medical Association APMA
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association NYSPMA
AWARDS & HONORS
- APMA Annual Scientific Meeting Abstract Competition – 3rd place (2019)
- Academic Scholarship Recipient – New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Order of Omega Honor Society – Lafayette College
- Dean’s List – Lafayette College
PUBLICATION AND RESEARCH
- Delmonte R, Nguyen L, Patel S. Cheilectomy with Decompression Osteotomy for Hallux Limitus. In progress.
- Delmonte R, Nguyen L, Kim S. Treatment of metatarsus adductus with hallux valgus. In progress.
- APMA 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting Abstract Competition: Fungal Osteomyelitis as a Complicating Factor of Necrotizing Fasciitis in a Diabetic Foot Infection: A Case Study
- ACFAS Scientific Literature Review – January 2018/2019
- Atlantic City Half-Marathon: Atlantic City, NJ
- Community Diabetic Foot Screenings: New York, NY
- Animal Haven: New York, NY