The Average Person Takes over 70 Million Steps in Their Lifetime
So Take Care of Your Feet
At Advanced Podiatry of Manhasset, we believe that in order to get the best results, our doctors must first take the time to listen and understand our patients’ concerns and then respond with the best treatment options for each individual. We strive to educate our patients, giving them the tools necessary to take care of their feet and maintain a healthy life. With the help of our professional staff, we always follow up with our patients to make sure that pain is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves.
Our mission at Advanced Podiatry, as licensed and board certified podiatrists in Manhasset, NY, is to provide each patient with the information needed to make good choices regarding their foot and ankle care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen carefully to all of our patients concerns and comments
- Delivering the best possible patient experience
- See Patients within 24 – 48 hours, with little or no in office wait times
- Create an enthusiastic, compassionate and reliable professional environment
- Strive to provide the latest innovations in medical technology
- Keep an open line of communication with all patients, staff, doctors and the community
Call us today to make an appointment with one of our highly trained foot doctors in Manhasset. Visit us at www.LIFootCare.com to make an appointment online. Our Podiatrists serve the following areas: Huntington, Plainview, Manhasset or Maspeth. You may also contact us 24/7 through our Appointment Request Form.